1. I already bought my ticket. Am I supposed to receive a ticket to print out for the event day?
Yes, you should receive two emails from WordCamp Nashik after successful payment, default email which includes link to edit your Personal information and a Ticket copy, It is mandatory to carry the copy of the ticket sent to you after successful payment. It can be DIGITAL (on your phone/phablet/tablet/laptop) or a physical print-out (re-think | Save environment). As a security measure, we advise you to carry a valid identity. So its easy for us to retrieve your badge and #WCNashik Swag.
2. What can I expect from WordCamp Nashik 2016 event?
#WCNashik assures you, “Its not Just another, WordCamp!”, There’s a lot you can expect, WordCamp Nashik will provide a platform for WordPress users and business owners the opportunity to connect with people in their own community, as well as those who have traveled in to the event, a chance to network, connect, collaborate and learn from each other.
The Ticket includes access to Experts sessions from the Industry, Panel Discussion, Networking, Tea or Coffee, Snacks and Lunch followed by Desserts, #WCNashik Swag, Stickers and lot more from our Sponsors 🙂
#WCNashik will provide you a space to gather together in a new beautiful location to geek-out, share experiences, do business, and most of all, talk WordPress.
For sure it will be a Paisa Vasool event 🙂
Oh, Did we forget to mention, “NAPUU” our mascot will be waiting for you, to take a Selfie?
4. I’m Attending WordCamp Nashik, What else I can do in Nashik?
We published a post for attractions in Nashik already, In case if you have missed it, click here to know more.
5. I want to help out, can I volunteer?
Of course! You can submit your Volunteer Application here.
6. I’ve already registered, how do I get my photo to show up on the attendee page?
The attendee page hooks into a service called Gravatar. Your photo is associated with whatever email you registered with. If you don’t have a Gravatar account, we strongly encourage you to make one. Many sites online use this service to grab your photo for you.
7. I’m not a Nashikite, How can I find the venue?
Use the Short Link below on your mobile for the directions to the venue, once you are in Nashik.
8. I don’t want my Social information (Twitter/Website) on the attendee page, how do I remove it?
Please contact us about the issue, and we will take it down promptly.
9. I want to Cancel/Transfer Ticket I purchased?
Sorry, but Issued Tickets are Non-Refundable & Non-Transferable.
10. How many persons are Allowed on a single ticket?
Only one person shall be admitted against each valid ticket.
Can’t find answer to your question, Leave a comment below, We are happy to help you!
Photo Courtesy: qimono